Friday, April 17, 2015

Lightning-fast Ship Reimbursement

Quick note, my first experience with GSF SRP, or ship reimbursement. There's a special application for it. You log in, paste your fleet ping and the CREST API link to your loss. I submitted my Harpy and got paid in less than 36 hours.

I'm not even going to tell you about trying to get Atrons reimbursed in Sendaya. Let's just say that this is great. The faster SRP turns over, the fewer doctrine fits I need to float. That's more time I can spend in the war zone and less making up ISK to fund the fighting.

Also, even when we got to Sakht there were already doctrine ships up on contracts. There were more when I lost my first one. So I don't need to grab up a bunch as soon as they come available. Since people don't have to horde, the availability stays good - it's the old vicious cycle that the perception of scarcity causes behavior patterns that amplify scarcity.

Everything is so much better with proper organization. I'm glad to contribute. Thanks to all the players who do things to make this machine run.

No comments:

Post a Comment