Sunday, April 5, 2015

Null Anomalies

Never was much for PVE in this game, but I thought I'd try some anomalies. I'm down on ISK since my former living space was a thunderdome, and then of course came the great deployment turned evac.

It turns out that it's easy money, if not great money. I pulled about 100M ISK, with fully engaged ticks running just over 18M, and was still able to check out a video and read some reddit. On each wave, I just made sure to get the frigates cleared, and then let the heavies do what they thought best. Probably I could have let the whole thing go on automatic, but clearing the frigates means clearing scrams and webs, and I'm still not used to this space. Local is easy to keep on eye on, and intel channels are fantastic.

Once I pay off my ratting ship and my taxi-ceptor, I'm going to see about getting stocked with at least one Celestis and a Harpy, and join a fleet. Not sure where I need those ships to be, even. One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment