Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Home

I made it out to YA0-XJ and got docked. Haven't had a chance to look around too much, but the market is pretty amazing and there are a shit ton of ships on contract.

I literally had to beg off from going ratting with a super nice guy while simultaneously being pinged for a newbee frigate roam. I hadn't even gotten docked yet. I would have liked to do either, really, I love roams and I could really use the ratting money

But, I probably spent twice my allotted time on EVE today, between setting up auth and services, reading the forums about SIGs, figuring out the jump bridge network and getting moved, etc. I get the feeling that there's going to be plenty of amazing things to do out here and wherever we rest our heads. So I hung it up, don't have to try to do it all the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment