Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Minister of Love

One more quick note, I just found out I was accepted to Miniluv! Which is awesome. I have a shit ton of reading to do. You may now address me as Minister Chinua.

Now that I know how easy it is to make isk in GSF, I have no hesitation about enabling MCT for my ganker. She's already a bad ass in a T2 catalyst, but there's a lot more she could do with that ship and with some other tools as well. Even if I never turned a dime of profit in the high-sec ganking game, I could easily rat while doing it, and that would pay for a plex in just a few sessions.

I have another alt I trained to sit cloaked on wormholes in an Astero, I've planned for her to be the scanner. She needs just a couple of hours training for level 1 in a few common ships. I have another character who can fly an orca and a dst/br, maybe she will come in handy, too. No one really who would make a good bumper, though.

One thing I have to tell myself is that you don't need to be able to do all these things, especially on day one. Take it one step at time and prioritize. Looks like my priorities need to be getting the scanner in place and equipped, and getting a jump clone or two somehow for my ganker to get around to the hot system of the day with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment